EXTeRIoR Film SHoot: Benefits
Imagine this, on the day of the shooting, rain is announced. You need three hours of dry weather.
- We’ll guide you to find those three hours
- Avoid postponement and/or cost overruns.
You’re planning a multi-day outdoor shoot, and you need the sunniest days?
- We’ll help you identify the best days.
- Rent your equipment, reserve your location, and required staff on the right day(s).
- No need to book extra “just in case” days.
Good forecasts allow you to reduce cost overruns and better plan your time..
EXTeRIoR Events: Benefits
Even light rain and wind can spoil a show, unless you have access to our forecasts, allowing you to orient your podium accordingly.
- With access to MeteoGlobale’s accurate and local weather forecasts, orient your podium and stage based on wind direction.
- Adjust where you’ll launch fireworks, or where people can see them from.
- You’ll know if you need to install additional tents to protect assistants, or not, as well as plan for walls on these tents or not – all depending on the conditions.
- Adapt your multi-day programming based on how the weather will play out – in advance.