Benefit from 7-day forecasts, curated by MeteoGlobale’s team of experienced meteorologists, 24/7.
Just imagine, atmospheric and road surface temperature forecasts that are consistently 95% accurate up to 48-hours in advance.
- Hourly forecasts for the next 48 hours
- including road surface temperature
- By 3-hours block for the next 5 days
- Daily forecasts presented in 4-hour blocks for the next 5 days
- with a confidence index (1 to 5 scale)
- mixed-use of pictograms and data, color-coded (blue = min, red = max).
- Daily forecasts presented in 24-hour blocks for the following 4 days
Stay informed of evolving situations by email or TEXT.
- Visualize your road network by “zone” or “sub-network”
- Obtain hyper-local weather forecasts for each of your zones, individually.
- Find deicing and spreading prescriptions automatically generated for the next 8 hours:
- Road segment by road segment, hour by hour, in accordance with your spreading chart, your specific products used, and our custom algorithm of over 2000 recipes.
- Gain access to archival meteorological data by station, by dates, to answer citizen claims or other reasons.
- Reduce costs by using less deicing material when following our accurate weather forecasted prescriptions.
- Share access with all stakeholders: public works, fire station, police, even parks & recreation for summer months…
Obtain a prescription of the type of deicing product/mix to favor based on evolving meteorological conditions, road segment by road segment, hour by hour for the coming 8 hours.
- Visualize which weather phenomena will affect which road segment and when: road surface temperature, rain, sleet, snow, black ice, wet snow, and 8 other clear and precise qualifying indicators.
- All graded on a color-coded scale which you can control, hourly for the coming 5 days.
HERE IS THE SOLUTION
MeteoGlobale’s control and forecasting system take into consideration traditional weather factors that can influence your organization’s activities.
These measures are used to identify those factors that directly impact your activities to construct a weather index unique to you. This index can tell you very quickly what you need to know such as what time to start snow removal in which area. This can cut down on operating costs through better planning.
Further, we can also indicate which short stretches of highway require deicing versus not, avoiding the waste of valuable abrasives.
- Analysis of weather impact on your activities.
- Determine which specific weather elements have the highest, and most direct, impact on your activity.
- Offer timely and personalized weather forecasting targeted to your activity.